Guitar, Bass and Ukulele Tuition in Nottingham and throughout Nottinghamshire.
Learn a wide range of styles, with David Squire Guitar Tuition.
For comprehensive Tuition in Guitar, Bass Guitar and Ukulele, look no further than David Squire Guitar Tuition.
With over 20 years' experience as a guitar teacher, I offer lessons in a friendly, family orientated environment for players of all levels of ability, from beginners through to more advanced players that want to improve the skills they already have.
My lessons include instruction in both the playing of these instruments, and the theory behind them.
The benefits of choosing David Squire Guitar Tuition
When you come for lessons with me, you'll learn:
- Reading music and tablature - Pick up your favourite songs and play
- Music Theory - Understand the instrument and what makes it work
- Various Guitar Styles - Blues, Rock, Folk and more. Pick your favourite or learn them all
- Playing with different types of Guitar - Electric, Acoustic, Classical or Bass. The choice is yours
- Learn to play the Ukulele - Broaden your horizons with this fantastic little instrument
Join the band
Play along with me and a backing track!
As part of the service, I give you the opportunity to play with backing tracks for your Guitar Tuition. This allows you to progress with your skills in a band environment as you move from guitar for beginners into more advanced styles. All of this is included in the cost of the Guitar Lessons.
Whether you want to become a virtuoso or you're learning for your own pleasure, call me
on 0784 779 7588 to start your journey.
I went to dave as a complete novice not ever picking a guitar up!!!
He teaches in away that suited my learning abilities, without adding pressure to get it right....
He covers a wide variety of styles so you can try out different playing techniques and can work with you through your grades.
He teaches in a relaxed environment, offering a lot of encouragement and support. I would definitely recommend dave to anybody, at any level of guitar playing.